I am a graduate of Michigan State University having earned an undergraduate degree in accounting and a Masters of Business Administration. I have over fifteen years of professional tax & accounting experience including employment at two of the Big Four accounting firms and a large regional accounting firm. I am an active member of the Michigan Association of CPAs, the American Institute of CPAs, and I am Certified QuickBooks Proadvisor. I offer a wide array of services including tax preparation, tax planning, accounting, and financial planning.
I specialize in Individual (1040), Corporate (1120), S Corporation (1120S), and Partnership (1065) taxation as well as tax planning. I have helped multiple clients save on their taxes and find refunds that they did not realize they were entitled to. One client received an additional $2000! I would like to ensure that you pay as little taxes as possible and get the largest refund that you legally deserve.
If you prepare your own taxes, you may be missing something, and you may be paying too much. Hiring a professional helps to ensure that you are taking advantage of all the tax benefits to which you are entitled.
- You will benefit if you are self-employed, own a small business, or own a rental property because you may not realize what expenses are deductible, and could be missing out on big tax savings.
- You will benefit if you have capital gains. Capital gains are potentially taxed at lower rates than other types of income.
- You will benefit if you have had a major life change such as starting your own business, getting married, getting a new job, or starting a family. These situations (and many more) can lead to very large tax benefits.
- You will benefit if you simply do not want to take hours or even days to fill out your own tax return.
Contact me today for a free consultation* to see if you can benefit from the services of a professional tax preparer. Evening and weekend appointments are available.
* Your fee for your first consultation is credited toward your first year’s services provided.